- Apple Fitness+ introduces new workouts, trainers, and Time to Walk guestby Apple Newsroom on Aprile 15, 2021 at 2:57 pm
Apple Fitness+, the first fitness service built around Apple Watch, unveils programs geared toward pregnant women, older adults, and beginners.
- Apple and partners launch first-ever $200 million Restore Fundby Apple Newsroom on Aprile 15, 2021 at 1:01 pm
Apple today announced the Restore Fund, an initiative that will make direct investments in forestry projects to remove carbon from the atmosphere.
- Apple’s Find My network now offers new third-party finding experiencesby Apple Newsroom on Aprile 7, 2021 at 4:57 pm
The Find My network accessory program enables users to keep track of their belongings in the new Items tab within the Find My app
- Apple Arcade expands its award-winning catalog to more than 180 gamesby Apple Newsroom on Aprile 2, 2021 at 12:01 pm
Apple Arcade Originals is joined by two new categories, Timeless Classics and App Store Greats, all with no ads or in-app purchases.
- Artists reimagine the baseball card with iPad Pro and Apple Pencilby Apple Newsroom on Marzo 31, 2021 at 4:57 pm
Project70 celebrates 70 years of Topps baseball cards, with new illustrations designed by artists using iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
- Apple powers ahead in new renewable energy solutions with over 110 suppliersby Apple Newsroom on Marzo 31, 2021 at 1:03 pm
Over 110 of Apple’s manufacturing partners around the world are moving to 100 percent renewable energy for their Apple production.
- Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference is back in its all-online formatby Apple Newsroom on Marzo 30, 2021 at 1:02 pm
Apple today announced it will host its annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) June 7 through 11, in an all-online format.
- Apple’s Independent Repair Provider program expands globallyby Apple Newsroom on Marzo 29, 2021 at 7:57 pm
Apple’s Independent Repair Provider program will soon be available in more than 200 countries, nearly every country where Apple products are sold.
- Apple TV+ debuts “The Year Earth Changed” to herald Earth Day 2021by Apple Newsroom on Marzo 29, 2021 at 2:57 pm
In celebration of Earth Day 2021, Apple TV+ will debut “The Year Earth Changed,” along with new seasons of “Tiny World” and “Earth At Night In Color.”
- Australian primary school drives innovation and creativity with iPadby Apple Newsroom on Marzo 25, 2021 at 4:57 pm
St Therese Catholic Primary School in Australia uses iPad and augmented reality to improve engagement and access for all its students.
- Poet laureate Amanda Gorman joins the “The Oprah Conversation” on March 26by Apple Newsroom on Marzo 25, 2021 at 12:09 pm
Oprah interviews Amanda Gorman, the youngest inaugural poet in US history.
- Apple expands free professional learning to help teachers champion creativityby Apple Newsroom on Marzo 23, 2021 at 12:57 pm
Apple launches Apple Teacher Portfolio and is providing updates to the Everyone Can Create curriculum, and the Schoolwork and Classroom apps.
- Caria app helps debunk the myths of menopauseby Apple Newsroom on Marzo 17, 2021 at 12:57 pm
Women’s health app Caria helps women understand menopausal symptoms and manage their symptoms.
- Apple’s $4.7 billion Green Bond spend is helping to create 1.2 gigawatts of clean powerby Apple Newsroom on Marzo 17, 2021 at 7:01 am
Apple’s newly completed renewable projects are bringing clean energy to local communities while reducing carbon emissions.
- Apple Maps now displays COVID-19 vaccination locationsby Apple Newsroom on Marzo 16, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Ask Siri or search within Apple Maps to find nearby COVID-19 vaccine providers, operating hours, and more.
- Apple earns historic Academy Award nominations for “Wolfwalkers” and “Greyhound”by Apple Newsroom on Marzo 15, 2021 at 5:49 pm
Apple was honored with historic first Academy Award nominations since the global launch of Apple Original Films just over a year ago.
- Apple Women’s Health Study releases preliminary data to help destigmatize menstrual symptomsby Apple Newsroom on Marzo 9, 2021 at 1:57 pm
The Apple Women’s Health Study team at Harvard Chan School released a preliminary study update on women and their menstrual symptoms.
- Apple TV+ announces programming partnership with Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzaiby Apple Newsroom on Marzo 8, 2021 at 2:07 pm
Apple is unveiling a multiyear programming partnership with women’s rights activist and youngest Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai.
- Apple Hearing Study shares new insights on hearing healthby Apple Newsroom on Marzo 2, 2021 at 3:57 pm
Apple is sharing key insights from its Apple Hearing Study to encourage others to better understand and manage their hearing health.
- New Zealand students prototype their own Samoan language app with iPadby Apple Newsroom on Marzo 1, 2021 at 5:57 pm
A primary school that serves some of Christchurch’s underprivileged communities is readying New Zealand’s next generation of leaders.