- Apple deploys $1 billion in affordable housing support across Californiaby Apple Newsroom on Luglio 14, 2021 at 12:59 pm
Funding from Apple has unlocked capital for new projects and benefited thousands of residents in more than 25 California counties.
- Apple scores 35 Emmy nominations, including 20 for hit series “Ted Lasso”by Apple Newsroom on Luglio 13, 2021 at 7:35 pm
Apple today landed 35 Primetime Emmy Award nominations, including 20 nominations for “Ted Lasso.”
- Apple Watch International Collection bands show love of countryby Apple Newsroom on Giugno 29, 2021 at 12:58 pm
New Sport Loop bands and matching downloadable watch faces feature colorful designs that represent 22 nations across the globe.
- Apple Tower Theatre now open in downtown Los Angelesby Apple Newsroom on Giugno 24, 2021 at 11:52 pm
The new Apple Tower Theatre in downtown Los Angeles is one of Apple’s most significant restoration projects to date.
- Apple Fitness+ releases new episodes of Time to Walk starting June 28by Apple Newsroom on Giugno 24, 2021 at 1:57 pm
Artist Spotlight series featuring Alicia Keys, Lady Gaga, and more, plus workouts from fitness expert Jeanette Jenkins available June 28 on Fitness+.
- In a year apart, Apple technology helped educators and learners stay connectedby Apple Newsroom on Giugno 23, 2021 at 1:57 pm
Educators in the US and beyond have created innovative methods for remote learning that will be carried forward for future generations of students.
- Apple Tower Theatre opens Thursday in downtown Los Angelesby Apple Newsroom on Giugno 22, 2021 at 5:02 pm
Apple previewed Apple Tower Theatre, its newest retail location in downtown LA, and announced the launch of Today at Apple Creative Studios LA.
- Apple launches Today at Apple Creative Studiosby Apple Newsroom on Giugno 22, 2021 at 5:01 pm
Launching first in Los Angeles and Beijing, participants will receive hands-on experience from renowned artists, community partners, and Apple.
- Apple Podcasts Subscriptions and channels are now available worldwideby Apple Newsroom on Giugno 15, 2021 at 2:01 pm
Apple today announced Apple Podcasts Subscriptions and channels are available to listeners beginning today.
- Apple hosts Today at Apple sessions for Black Music Monthby Apple Newsroom on Giugno 14, 2021 at 12:58 pm
Apple partners with the National Museum of African American Music to host Today at Apple sessions with country artists Willie Jones and Valerie June.
- Apple announces winners of the 2021 Apple Design Awardsby Apple Newsroom on Giugno 10, 2021 at 9:34 pm
Six new award categories recognize developers around the world for innovation.
- Apple Music’s Zane Lowe explains how Spatial Audio will transform musicby Apple Newsroom on Giugno 8, 2021 at 1:57 pm
Zane Lowe, Apple Music’s co-head of Artist Relations and radio host, explains what Spatial Audio will mean for fans and artists.
- iOS 15 brings powerful new features to stay connected, focus, explore, and moreby Apple Newsroom on Giugno 7, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Apple previews major updates to FaceTime, Focus, enhanced on-device intelligence, and new ways to explore the world using Maps, Weather, and Wallet.
- Apple previews new iPad productivity features with iPadOS 15by Apple Newsroom on Giugno 7, 2021 at 6:51 pm
iPad gets more intuitive multitasking, a new Home Screen design with integrated widgets, the App Library, a redesigned Safari experience, and more.
- macOS Monterey introduces powerful features to get more doneby Apple Newsroom on Giugno 7, 2021 at 6:50 pm
Apple introduces macOS Monterey, with new ways to connect with friends and family, Shortcuts and tools to get work done, and Continuity features.
- watchOS 8 brings new access, connectivity, and mindfulness features to Apple Watchby Apple Newsroom on Giugno 7, 2021 at 6:50 pm
Apple today previewed watchOS 8, with impactful new features that make the world’s most advanced wearable operating system even more essential.
- Apple advances personal health by introducing secure sharing and new insightsby Apple Newsroom on Giugno 7, 2021 at 6:49 pm
Apple today previewed advanced consumer health and wellness insights for users, as well as new tools for supporting loved ones, coming with iOS 15.
- Apple introduces new developer tools and technologies to create even better appsby Apple Newsroom on Giugno 7, 2021 at 6:49 pm
Apple unveiled new tools and technologies to help developers create more engaging app experiences and make it even easier to build high-quality apps.
- Apple advances its privacy leadership with iOS 15, iPadOS 15, macOS Monterey, and watchOS 8by Apple Newsroom on Giugno 7, 2021 at 6:49 pm
Apple today previewed powerful new privacy protections in iOS 15, iPadOS 15, macOS Monterey, and watchOS 8.
- Apple developers grow App Store ecosystem billings and sales by 24 percent in 2020by Apple Newsroom on Giugno 2, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Apple announced that the App Store ecosystem facilitated $643 billion in billings and sales during 2020, a 24 percent year-over-year increase.